Re: [Exim] Best antivirus software with exim

Author: Sheldon Hearn
To: Jon Bendtsen
CC: Suresh Ramasubramanian, Tom Kistner, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Best antivirus software with exim

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:29:32 +0200, Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> yes, but then we still each have to integrate it. It
> could be included along with exim, as something
> worth having. Email viruses are increasingly
> hostile :/

You're confusing distribution with integration.

When you've tried to build larger systems that are bigger than an MTA
and that must, themselves, be customizable, you'll probably appreciate
why what you're suggesting is such a horrible idea. :-)

In the meantime, you may need to accept on faith that providing software
in distinct, modular distributions is a great idea.

Ciao,
Sheldon.