RE: [Exim] Web based admin

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Juha Saarinen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: patrick, 'Matthew Byng-Maddick'
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Web based admin
:: It is worth taking a deep breath and taking time to think before
:: labelling your peers as insane and stupid. In my experience,
:: people on
:: this list appear neither insane nor stupid. Before labelling
:: people in
:: this way, why not take a second to think about the possibility that
:: other people may have experience and intelligence equal to
:: your own and
:: yet have different views? It does happen that way sometimes.

However, were we to do that, there'd be no amusingly libellous flame
wars. It's contrary to Internet mailing list practise.

--
Juha