RE: [Exim] Re: Ideas to handle "confirm.to" style of MIME/HT…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Juha Saarinen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: 'Suresh Ramasubramanian', exim-users
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Re: Ideas to handle "confirm.to" style of MIME/HTML abuse?
:: "The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the
:: article, then hire a
:: hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and f*ck his
:: dog and smash his
:: computer into little bits. Anything more is just extremism."
:: -- Paul Tomblin
::
:: I dont see why a similar set of actions cannot be carried
:: out on those who
:: post HTML mail instead of HTML articles on usenet ...

Hey, I sent you message with that .sig! ;-)

Still, that is a tempting solution... I need to get out some more, and
it's a good excuse to earn air miles... hmmm....

--
Juha