Re: [Exim] Web based admin

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: patrick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Web based admin
On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 10:23:31AM +0100, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
>completely insane or completely stupid. If you are using them for a
>workstation, you should almost certainly be smarthosting anyway, in which

It is worth taking a deep breath and taking time to think before
labelling your peers as insane and stupid. In my experience, people on
this list appear neither insane nor stupid. Before labelling people in
this way, why not take a second to think about the possibility that
other people may have experience and intelligence equal to your own and
yet have different views? It does happen that way sometimes.

>I hate to make this point, but mail is *extremely* technical. Getting

Mail is just another application. Exim is just another mail server. It
so happens I like Exim. Webmin is has modules for Postfix and for
Sendmail. I see no reason to think that Exim is in some way less
manageable to its users less capable. So if an Exim module for Webmin
is developed, that would round out Webmin a little more and add to
support for Exim. Neither will ever rate as a reason to pop the
champagne corks in celebration but both are good ideas nonetheless.