[Exim] Handling of frozen messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Handling of frozen messages
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with frozen messages on my system. Since frozen
messages show that there is a problem with my system, I don't want to
discard them.
Most frozen messages are bounces. They couldn't be delivered to one of
my users and are sent back to a SPAM-account which doesn't exist.

I'd like them to be sent to postmaster when they freeze. Not a
notififcation "Hey, on Server XY there is a frozen message" but the
complete mail. And I'd like it to be removed from the queue afterwards.

Is there any easy way to do it?
Right now I think about a cronjob, finding frozen messages and executing
"exim -Mg" on them. But perhaps there are exim-options, which might help
me but which I didn't find?

--
CU,
Patrick.