Re: [Exim] The New System Filter giving me a bit of problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: C.B.Bayliss
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] The New System Filter giving me a bit of problem
On 17 Aug 2001 10:10:24 +0100, Chris Bayliss wrote:
> What has happened is the match for unquoted filenames is too general
> - the dot . which replaced the \w has matched any characters until it
> finds a .com, because lines are folded and .com is an executable
> type. Note that the .com is part of the email address in the vcard -
> vcards from people with addresses in other domains seem to pass the
> filter ok. This also explains why the vcard is included in the error
> message.

The distributed form of the filter now uses \S+ to match the filename
part - its not perfect, but we are on a loser trying to parse MIME with
a regular expression in the first place.

The best thing to do now would be to make a very lightweight MIME
scanner which can handle things like rejections on types or filenames.

     Nigel.