[Exim] The New System Filter giving me a bit of problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] The New System Filter giving me a bit of problem
I am still wondering why the new system filter rejected a message with the
message below while I _don't_ have .vcf as part of the file extensions.

A .vcf is a genuine part of Netscape's signature file.

>   ngige@???
>     This message has been rejected because it has
>     a potentially executable attachment "gachui.vcf"  begin:vcard
>n:Gachui;James  tel;cell:254 72 527937 tel;fax:254 2 334435 tel;home:2542512558 tel;work:254 2 317076 x-mozilla-html:FALSE
>url:http://www.wananchi.com
>org:Wananchi Online Ltd version:2.1 email;internet:gachui@???
>     This form of attachment has been used by
>     recent viruses or other malware.
>     If you meant to send this file then please
>     package it up as a zip file and resend it.

I had to move the filter out of the way and revert to the old one as a
temporary measure.

Thank you.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into
his pictures.
-Henry Ward Beecher
(contributed by Chris Johnston)