Re: [Exim] errors_copy

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Dan Egli
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] errors_copy
On 16 Aug 2001 13:26:11 -0600, Dan Egli wrote:
> do I really have everyone so stumped that no one can answer a simple
> question of why errors_copy is not working?

Well if you read the docs, it appears to say that the match pattern can
either be a regexp, or an address match, in which case either the local
part of the domain part can be wildcarded... it does not say *both* can
be wildcarded.

What it doesn't say in the manual text, but has been the case since
before pattern matching was done here, and is shown in the example, is
that if its a match all pattern you just omit it, so:-
    errors_copy = dan@???

should work just fine - and that (with a different address obviously) is
what I use on my systems.

    Nigel.