RE: [Exim] "Japan arrests woman for email snooping"

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Johansson Jan
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] "Japan arrests woman for email snooping"
>> Whatever it's worth, such operation is totally illegal in Finland.
>> If my boss told me to do that, he would serve some time.
>> If I did that, I would be in the same cell.

>A legislature with a semblance of a clue? Will the wonders never cease?

Over here (sweden) it works differently. Your employer cannot view your
personal correspondance. BUT they _can_ without prior warning read any data
you enter on a computer/other device that is the property of the employer.
So, if you write personal correpondance on your employers time, he can
lawfully read it.