Re: [Exim] Exim-3.32 on FreeBSD

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim-3.32 on FreeBSD
* Richard Welty <rwelty@???> [20010814 14:34]: writing on the subject 'Re: [Exim] Exim-3.32 on FreeBSD'
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:34:20 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>
> >* Tamas TEVESZ <ice@???> [20010814 12:19]: writing on the subject 'Re: [Exim] Exim-3.32 on FreeBSD'
>
> >> 4755 root:mail ?
>
> >1777 root:mail
>
> boy, you sure trust your users.

There are only about common users on my boxes who have shell access and
out of those 6 only 3 belong to a group that has substantial permissions
and knowledge to cause trouble. Now unless the rest 3 decide contact you
to help them cause trouble..I consider them safe guys ;-)
Anyway I have the liberty to chose who to give what. If I sense them
playing they are dead!

> the conventional solution is the sticky bit,
>
> chmod +t /var/mail

Well taken. Lemme play with it and see the consequences.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always
do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
-Mark Twain