Re: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.
* [Juha Saarinen on 14/08/01 08:58 +1200]
> Hey... that would be a nice feature for Exim... a simple way to create and
> maintain a file or database of blocked senders. I don't mean keeping the
> addresses in exim.conf -- wouldn't it be good to have an "exim_blocked"
> file (e.g) for lookups, without exim.conf ju-ju?

That's easy - and I recall posting it here more than once. A partial_lsearch
on sender_reject would do the trick.

What I'm thinking of is more on the lines of Postfix's per-user UCE filters
patch.

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org
"Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same