Re: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.

Author: Sam Michaels
To: Juha Saarinen, Eric Bullen
CC: Phil.Pennock, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Nice way to cut down on spam.
I'm sure there's a better way to do this in a DB, but I use:

sender_reject = lsearch;/usr/exim/reject_domains

in the conf file, and then reject_domains contains a list of domains from
spammers. Doesn't do much for the average hotmail spammer, but the big
repeat spammers get blocked quite effectively. Also works really well for
those annoying mailing lists you get stuck on that never remove you.

-Sam