[Exim] Exim Help

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Aly Dharshi
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim Help
Hello Exim Gurus,

    I have started noticing such messages in my exim log:

2001-08-13 15:33:10 refused relay (host) to <ferhanbhanji@???> from
<aly.dharshi@???> H=(rez256.uleth.ca) [142.66.73.2] (failed to find
host name from IP address)

    And a couple more like this. I use Eudora as a mail client and yesterday
everything was well. Today I try sending mail and these are the messages I
receive.

    I have allowed messages from the *.reznet.uleth.ca to be accepted by Exim
for delivery via smtp. I have noticed that messages from remote sites such
as from cs.uleth.ca or uleth.ca even webmail on another server in the
reznet.uleth.ca system are accepted and delivered comfortably.

    Is it complaining about my IP address and associated name for it in DNS. I
am quite stumped. I would be grateful for any help that you can provide me
with. Thanks.

    Cheers,

    Aly.
Aly S.P Dharshi