Re: [Exim] use IP on SMTP HELO instead of foo.bar

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alberto Cortés
A: V. T. Mueller
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] use IP on SMTP HELO instead of foo.bar
El lun, 13 de ago de 2001, a las 22:25 +0200,
V. decía que:

> CHANGE:

------ Fin del mensaje original ------

What i want to do is to use de "numeric form", i'am in a dialup
sistem, when my exim runs SMTP to a host for sending him mail i want
that exim use the "numeric form" of my IP for the SMTP transaction.

That IP will not appear in any filed of the message. I just wan't to
substitute HELO "mihost" for "HELO miIP" when sending email.

Sorry about my english, it is not very good.

--
Alberto Cortés Martín     | Ing. de Telecomunicaciones
email: alcortes@???  | Universidad Carlos III