Re: [Exim] use IP on SMTP HELO instead of foo.bar

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: V. T. Mueller
A: Alberto Cortés
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] use IP on SMTP HELO instead of foo.bar
CHANGE:

forbid_domain_literals

[..]

# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP by explicit IP address,
# when an email address is given in "domain literal" form, for example,
# <user@???>. The RFCs require this facility. However, it is
# little-known these days, and has been exploited by evil people seeking
# to abuse SMTP relays. Consequently it is commented out in the default
# configuration. If you uncomment this router, you also need to comment
out
# "forbid_domain_literals" above, so that Exim can recognize the syntax of
# domain literal addresses.

# domain_literal:
# driver = ipliteral
# transport = remote_smtp

TO:

#forbid_domain_literals

[..]

# This router routes to remote hosts over SMTP by explicit IP address,
# when an email address is given in "domain literal" form, for example,
# <user@???>. The RFCs require this facility. However, it is
# little-known these days, and has been exploited by evil people seeking
# to abuse SMTP relays. Consequently it is commented out in the default
# configuration. If you uncomment this router, you also need to comment
out
# "forbid_domain_literals" above, so that Exim can recognize the syntax of
# domain literal addresses.

domain_literal:
driver = ipliteral
transport = remote_smtp

easy, isn't it?
;)

--
V. T. Mueller      UCC Freiburg, Germany     vtmue (at) uni-freiburg.de

             "problems are just opportunities in work cloth"