Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Daniel Einspanjer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail
Yep.. noticed the same problem myself today, but it might be a bit more severe
than mail-abuse.org having just turned off their lookups.. I was looking for
information on their website today and was running into lots of timeouts.
Looks like they are having connectivity problems.

If they did turn it off though, I'm going to be sad, because I haven't gotten
any confirmation on my contract having been received yet. :/
-- Daniel Einspanjer, daniel-ml@??? on 08/02/2001