Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andromeda
A: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: RBL Domains
At 07:07 19/07/2001 +0530, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>2. The MAPS lists (RBL, RSS and DUL) have become non-free with effect from
>July 31. You'll have to pay them (or if you are a small / hobby site,
>then they'll give you discounts upto 100% but you still have to register)
>and ask them to add an ACL for your nameserver.

This would be sad, but understandable since MAPS has several lawsuits on
their hands, as well as infrastructure needs. I guess the fact that I
haven't have any RBL positives in a while is a good thing. I have more
success with my own hosts, domains and nets lists, but I presume that the
removal of RBL would not make a big impact here.

Oh well... Perhaps some of us could start pooling resources...

Andromeda