[Exim] Exim & IMAP

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Tansom
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim & IMAP
I have just found Exim having switched to Debian, and found it very easy to
work with. What I need to do now is get it working with IMAP. I've been
looking at the Courier and Cyrus IMAP daemons and am trying to decide which to
use. I have noted that the Courier requires Maildir support, so will need to
look into how to configure Exim for this. Does anyone have any good pointers
to sites with info on configuring these for use with Exim, or have any views on
the best one to use?

Oh, additionally I would like to change the connction banner that Exim returns.
I don't have any issues about advertising Exim, but think it would add a small
layer of security to remove the identification of which server and version I am
using. Of course anyone reading this will know! ;-)

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@???