Re: [Exim] majordomo list with a multi-drop box

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason Pearce
A: Phil Pennock
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] majordomo list with a multi-drop box
Ok I am getting somewhere!

The Envelope-to stuff put me on the right track and it turned out my
fetchmail was operating in single drop rather than multidrop mode and
stuffing up the Envelope field.

new fetchmail.rc

 apus protocol pop3:
    envelope Envelope-to
    no dns
    localdomains keyworks.com.au
    username info
    password xxxxx to 'info' * here

and we almost work...almost.

I need all internal machines to use the firewall as their smart host so
that local mail on a machine goes to the 1 spot and not distributed
around in lots of var/spool/mails. So each internal machine only has a
local domain of host.keyworks.com.au and points to the firewall as its
smarthost. All works well except for majordomo.keyworks.com.au (etc)
which I want to be serviced by the internal list machine.

*** My local internal machine's domain definition

local_domains = localhost:bootes.keyworks.com.au

*** Here are my internal machine's directors

real_local:
prefix = real-
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch

#
# Majordomo list handler
#
majordomo_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /usr/lib/majordomo-1.94.5/lists/lists.aliases
pipe_transport = address_pipe
search_type = lsearch
user = majordomo
group = majordomo

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify
check_ancestor
file = .forward
modemask = 002
filter

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

*** My internal machines router

smarthost:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = "* apus.keyworks.com.au byname"