Re: [Exim] majordomo list with a multi-drop box

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jason Pearce
A: Phil Pennock
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] majordomo list with a multi-drop box
Phil Pennock wrote:

> On 2001-07-13 at 12:03 +0930, Jason Pearce gifted us with:
> > Hope someone has a similar system out there or can suggest a way around
> > the problem.
>
> Perhaps if you show us the Director and Transport corresponding to the
> log entry?

************************
*** Firewall Machine ***
************************
#                      TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION                      #
#                       ORDER DOES NOT MATTER                        #
#     Only one appropriate transport is called for each delivery.    #

# This transport is used for local delivery to user mailboxes. On debian
# systems group mail is used so we can write to the /var/spool/mail
# directory. (The alternative, which most other unixes use, is to
deliver
# as the user's own group, into a sticky-bitted directory)

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
group = mail
mode = 0660
mode_fail_narrower = false
# envelope_to_add = true
file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

# This transport is used for handling pipe addresses generated by
# alias or .forward files. If the pipe generates any standard output,
# it is returned to the sender of the message as a delivery error. Set
# return_fail_output instead if you want this to happen only when the
# pipe fails to complete normally.

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output

# This transport is used for handling file addresses generated by alias
# or .forward files.

address_file:
driver = appendfile

# This transport is used for handling file addresses generated by alias
# or .forward files if the path ends in "/", which causes it to be
treated
# as a directory name rather than a file name. Each message is then
delivered
# to a unique file in the directory. If instead you want all such
deliveries to
# be in the "maildir" format that is used by some other mail software,
# uncomment the final option below. If this is done, the directory
specified
# in the .forward or alias file is the base maildir directory.
#
# Should you want to be able to specify either maildir or non-maildir
# directory-style deliveries, then you must set up yet another
transport,
# called address_directory2. This is used if the path ends in "//" so
should
# be the one used for maildir, as the double slash suggests another
level
# of directory. In the absence of address_directory2, paths ending in //
# are passed to address_directory.

address_directory:
driver = appendfile
no_from_hack
prefix = ""
suffix = ""
# maildir_format

# This transport is used for handling autoreplies generated by the
filtering
# option of the forwardfile director.

address_reply:
driver = autoreply

# This transport is used for procmail

procmail_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
return_path_add
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
check_string = "From "
escape_string = ">From "
user = $local_part
group = mail

# This transport is used for delivering messages over SMTP connections.

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

# Remove Received: headers from the message headers to eliminate the
# internal delivery chain and keep our internal net anonymous
headers_remove = Received

end

#                      DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION                       #
#             Specifies how local addresses are handled              #
#                          ORDER DOES MATTER                         #
#   A local address is passed to each in turn until it is accepted.  #

# This allows local delivery to be forced, avoiding alias files and
# forwarding.

real_local:
prefix = real-
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

# This director handles aliasing using a traditional /etc/aliases file.
# If any of your aliases expand to pipes or files, you will need to set
# up a user and a group for these deliveries to run under. You can do
# this by uncommenting the "user" option below (changing the user name
# as appropriate) and adding a "group" option if necessary.

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
# user = list
# Uncomment the above line if you are running smartlist

# This director runs procmail for users who have a .procmailrc file

procmail:
driver = localuser
transport = procmail_pipe
require_files =
${local_part}:+${home}:+${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
no_verify

# This director handles forwarding using traditional .forward files.
# It also allows mail filtering when a forward file starts with the
# string "# Exim filter": to disable filtering, uncomment the "filter"
# option. The check_ancestor option means that if the forward file
# generates an address that is an ancestor of the current one, the
# current one gets passed on instead. This covers the case where A is
# aliased to B and B has a .forward file pointing to A.

# For standard debian setup of one group per user, it is
acceptable---normal
# even---for .forward to be group writable. If you have everyone in one
# group, you should comment out the "modemask" line. Without it, the
exim
# default of 022 will apply, which is probably what you want.

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify
check_ancestor
file = .forward
modemask = 002
filter

# This director matches local user mailboxes.

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

end

?

************************
*** Internal Machine ***
************************

# This transport is used for local delivery to user mailboxes. On debian
# systems group mail is used so we can write to the /var/spool/mail
# directory. (The alternative, which most other unixes use, is to
deliver
# as the user's own group, into a sticky-bitted directory)

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
group = mail
mode = 0660
mode_fail_narrower = false
# envelope_to_add = true
file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

# This transport is used for handling pipe addresses generated by alias
# or .forward files. It has a conventional name, since it is not
actually
# mentioned elsewhere in this configuration file. (A different name
*can*
# be specified via the "address_pipe_transport" option if you really
want
# to.) If the pipe generates any standard output, it is returned to the
[...]

# option of the forwardfile director. It has a conventional name, since
[...]

# user = listserv
# Uncomment the above line if you are running smartlist

#
# Majordomo list handler
#
majordomo_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /usr/lib/majordomo-1.94.5/lists/lists.aliases
pipe_transport = address_pipe
search_type = lsearch
user = majordomo
group = majordomo

[...]

userunknown:
driver = smartuser
new_address = info

end

> > Here is the log off of the firewall
> [attempted reconstruction of b0rked wrapped entries:]
> 2001-07-13 11:13:27 15KrzL-00089J-00
> <= jason.pearce@???
> H=gemini.keyworks.com.au [10.1.1.6]
> P=esmtp S=1036
> id=3B4E5372.B092BD95@???
> 2001-07-13 11:13:27 15KrzL-00089J-00
> => info <majordomo@???>
> D=local_user T=local_delivery
> 2001-07-13 11:13:27 15KrzL-00089J-00 Completed
>
> So, this "local_delivery" Transport, what format does it store the mail
> in? "mbox"? "maildir"? What POP3 server are you using?

/usr/sbin/ipop3d version 7.64

> Making several wild assumptions, to something which might be right for
> you, I'd guess that if you add these lines to the local_delivery
> transport:
> envelope_to_add
> return_path_add
> then these will make it unmolested to fetchmail, which will then see
> them and use those extra headers for constructing the envelope when
> talking to the SMTP server on your internal box.

I had envelope_to_add and I tried return_path_add with no luck

--
Jason Pearce
Engineering Manager             Phone : +61 8 82720137