Re: [Exim] Exim 4

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Volker Philippent, Dr Andrew C Aitchison, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 4

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:40:07 +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Er, the whole aim of my coding style is NOT to be platform-conditional,
> but instead to be feature-conditional. I've seen too much spaghetti that
> is full of "if OSx and not OSy or OSz release > 6" switches in it.

Then autoconf ought to serve you well for this class of problems, since
it's designed to be pretty feature-conditional. :-)

By the way, most GNU configure scripts will write their findings,
including stuff provided on the command-line, to a log file that can be
preserved for the future. This means folks won't have to specify the
same myriad of comand-line options again and again and again. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.