Re: [Exim] Strange problem whilst using Reiserfs

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Strange problem whilst using Reiserfs
Hallo,

I have a question in general.

I am building up a new mailserver for our organisation (a german university of applied sciences).
It must run very robust.
I am using reiserfs, because it is newer and maybe better than the old ext2fs.
But after reading the discussion here, I am insecure.

I have only a few thousand mailboxes (files) in the spool/mail
directory (but maybe I will set up an imap-service).
Our users store not more than 500 MB of data in there boxes.

Is there a big advantage (in connection to exim) that justifies switching to reiserfs ?

regards
Oliver

--
Oliver Egginger