Re: [Exim] is "Message is frozen" an error or not ?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: FEL-X
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] is "Message is frozen" an error or not ?
On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, FEL-X wrote:

> Too many threads about this "message is frozen" thing...
> Can someone tell me what can be the cause(s) of this (from mainlog) :
>
> 2001-04-24 06:15:41 145zyP-0008WA-00 Message is frozen

Look at the previous entries in the log for that message. They will tell
you why it is frozen.

> Is this normal or not ? Should it be fixed or left as is ?

It may be "normal" (lots of incoming mail for unknown users, with bad
sender addresses - and you haven't set "receiver_verify") or it may be
abnormal (you have a bug in your configuration). You need to know *why*
the messages are frozen.

It should not be left as is - your disc will fill up, and anyway, you
don't want to have a huge Exim queue full of frozen messages.

Take a look at receiver_verify, ignore_errmsg_errors,
ignore_errmsg_errors_after, and timeout_frozen_after.