Re: [Exim] Major majordomo problems

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Daniel S. Otis-Vigil
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Major majordomo problems
On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, Daniel S. Otis-Vigil wrote:

> I can't seem to get exim to use the lists.aliases file, it always says
> the user is unknown but I can't find anything useful from the debug
> output.

The debug output shows that Exim has delivered to "test" exactly as you
set it up:

> test: "|/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l test test-list"

> Output with -d2:

> majordomo_aliases director: lsearch key=test
> file="/usr/local/majordomo/lists/lists.aliases"
> majordomo_aliases director generated |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper

See? Here is the correct generation of the piping.

> LOG: 0 MAIN
> => |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper resend -l test test-list
> <test@???> D=majordomo_aliases T=address_pipe

And this shows that it delivered it to the pipe, as required.

> Error message:
> The original message was received at Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:41:18 -0600
> (MDT) from majordom@localhost with id f3NNfIM43661

That is not an Exim message. That id is not an Exim id. Something else
is generating it.

> 550 5.1.1 test-list... User unknown
> 550 5.1.1 owner-test@???... User unknown

Those are not Exim responses. Majordomo is delivering its message to
something other than Exim.