Re: [Exim] dumb ssmtp ${received_protocol} question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dumb ssmtp ${received_protocol} question
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Tamas TEVESZ wrote:
> > if ssl has been used to transmit a message to exim, why doesn't
> > ${received_protocol} indicate that ? (ok, i admit `with assmtp' might
> > look strange :)
> It's just so.

When I was first testing TLS and SMTP AUTH I wanted to know in the
headers if it had been using TLS so I didn't have to go and check
several machine's logs.

I ended up putting this into received_header_text;

[...]
      ${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
      ${if def:tls_cipher {(with SSL/TLS) }}\
      ${if eq {${received_protocol}}{asmtp} {(authid=${authenticated_id}) }}\
[...]

I may well remove the authenticated_id for the longer term (or put a
hash or something there), but I like seeing the '(with SSL/TLS)' and
how much it appears ...

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???