Re: [Exim] dumb ssmtp ${received_protocol} question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] dumb ssmtp ${received_protocol} question
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Peter Radcliffe wrote:

> I may well remove the authenticated_id for the longer term (or put a
> hash or something there), but I like seeing the '(with SSL/TLS)' and
> how much it appears ...

actually, this is exactly what i did.. :

${if def:authenticated_id {(authenticated sender:
${md5:${authenticated_id}})\n\t}}\

dunno, i feel against exposing more than neccessary information (even
if it doesn't hurt), so i didn't put the ssl/tls stuff in. can easily
be grepped from the logs :)

--
[-]
<Andras> sawfish, icewm theme-mel, vagy icewm, sawfish theme-mel?