Re: [Exim] Exim 3.22 - SMTP SSL stopped working

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mail
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: Ilya, Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.22 - SMTP SSL stopped working
i am away right now, and ill be back for weekend and should be able to do some
testing, if you could send me a little bit more info on what i should do id
appriciate it. i havent change my kernel or world for a long time now, so
nothing but exim change in the system. and when i turn off the ssl the
authentication actually works, so pam does work withoput ssl....