Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc…

Autor: Chad Leigh, Pengar Enterprises, Inc & Shire.Net LLC
A: Dave C., Jeffrey Goldberg
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Mail storage formats/ POP/IMAP/webmail daemon/etc..

--On Friday, March 30, 2001 2:23 PM -0500 "Dave C." <djc@???>
wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Jeffrey Goldberg wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Dave C. wrote:
>>
>> > I need to re-implement an ISP mail system for 20,000+ users, I need to
>> > suppport both POP and IMAP, need a good webmail solution, and also need
>> > this to be scalable as the userbase grows.
>>

> I'va also had a look a Courier-imap/sqwebmail. Anyone have an opinion on
> that?

I am in the process of implementing an LDAP/exim/courier-imap/courier-pop
system. Iti not in production yet but works quite well.

Chad

Pengar Enterprises, Inc. and Shire.Net LLC
Web and Macintosh Consulting -- full service web hosting
Chad Leigh
chad@???            chad@???