RE: [Exim] HTML mail messages

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Karl Schmidt
A: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] HTML mail messages
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Karl Schmidt wrote:

> I'm thinking of writing a perl script that will remove the html header or
> strip out any external references so that the sender will be unaware if

the
> email has been viewed.

Anyway, ideas and general strategies will be gleenable from the above URL,
personally, I'd like to see a system filter that just banned HTML body
parts.

[KPS] One approach I was thinking of was to look for the <html> and </html>
and strip out everything enclosed in <> pairs - sort of a HTML to Text
converter - ( hmm I bet there is such a beast in perl out there?? )

I also thought about a deal that would post the html message part to a
temporary web page - put the url to that page in place of the HTML - that
way if the subject or other content gives it away as spam it will never get
viewed, yet the content is viewable with just a click.

Cheers,

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg