Re: [Exim] Question about the Debian Exim binaries

Author: Björn Metzdorf
To: Tim AtLee, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Question about the Debian Exim binaries

> Hello..
>
> I was wondering if any other Debian users out there had tried to use the
> mysql functions in Exim, to discover they weren't built in ... and what
> they did to get around that. Is tehre an 'exim-full' .deb somewhere I

could
> download? I've tried making my own package, but I've been plagued with
> missing include files, no rules for this kind of file, etc.

Although unstable has fairly newer versions of exim, I don't think it has
mysql-support builtin. For complex setups I always compile exim myself,
putting possible installed exim-packages "on hold" with dpkg.

Have a look at
http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20010115/023499.html

cya
Bjoern Metzdorf