[Exim] Nex eximstats available for review

Author: Steve Campbell
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Nex eximstats available for review
A while back, I promised Philip that I'd add the ability to output HTML to
eximstats. I've now done so, and tweaked a few other things as well.

The code itself is available for review on :
http://www.cyberenet.net/~sten/eximstats

with POD documentation at:
http://www.cyberenet.net/~sten/eximstats.html

The full list of changes are:

Converted seconds() routine to use Time::Local, fixing a bug
whereby seconds($timestamp) - id_seconds($id) gave an
incorrect result.

Added POD documentation.

Moved usage instructions into help() subroutine.

Added 'use strict' and declared all global variables.

Added '-html' flag and resultant code.

Added '-cache' flag and resultant code.

Added add_volume() routine and converted all volume variables
to use it, fixing the overflow problems for individual hosts on large sites.

Converted all volume output to GB/MB/KB as appropriate.

Don't store local user stats if -nfl is specified.

Overall, it runs about 10% slower than the previous version.
Profiling shows that the place to look for performance gains is in the
the print_league_table() subroutine, but I can live with it as it is.

Cheers,
Steve Campbell.