[Exim] sending email from another domain

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Salvatore Greco
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] sending email from another domain
Hi all

Is this scenario possible:

Exim is running on Machine A in domain afoo.com. I have a virtual domain that
I admin bfoo.com and when I send email from MAchine A I want it to go out from
user@???, but have the IP address of Machine B.

Machine B will then accept all the bounced email or invalid email addresses.
I am planning on running a corporate email notification service and I want it
to run from Machine A, but look like its runing from Machine B.

Is this possible ?

-- salvo@??? | ICQ # 8084066

The Battle of Koom Valley is the only one known to history where both sides
ambushed each other.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms)