Re: [Exim] Exim configuration

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Domainz
Cc: Exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim configuration

The exim configuration file is fully documented in the exim
specification, which should be included in your exim distribution as
spec.txt (and other formats as well). Your questions are rather basic
questions which should be answered in the documentation. You really need
to go sit down for a few hours and just read the entire spec very
carefully.