[Exim] Exim configuration

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Domainz
A: Exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: [Exim] Exim configuration
A few questions about exim setup/config:

I have a server running with three virtual domains. I want to be
able to create anyuser@??? and I want as much separation
as possible for all spool and config/alias files for each domain and
users.

I have read over the documentation but things are not clear to me.

I see a section on
    virtual:

Where exactly do I put this section so that I do not get any errors?

What is:
    driver = aliasfile

Is this a file that I create? Do I need to specify the full path to the
file here?
How do I create an "aliasfile" for each domain? Is "aliasfile" an ascii
text file?

domains = /etc/virtmail/domains
    Is this an ascii text file?  Why do I need this file if I have
local_domains defined
    in the configuration?

Under option:
  file=/etc/virtmail/$domain
  do I need to create a file called "etc/virtmail/<mydomain>.com"?
    What is in this file?

What is user=list?

Also all other options under virtual: are not clearly explained.

Please explain:
    require_files=
    file_transport=
    pipe_transport=

thanks in advance

begin:vcard
n:Simmons;Roger
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Purple Shift Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:contracts_ut@???
note;quoted-printable:Home Office: 435.649.4279=0D=0AMobile: 801.403.4335
x-mozilla-cpt:;18368
fn:Roger Simmons
end:vcard