Re: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Hana Breyer Priselac
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names
Nigel.Metheringham@??? said:
> As far as I know there is no way of fixing this with the tools that
> are available in the filter environment.

Actually I guess one approach is to block files with ISO character
names or names that match the current extension list. But I don't
think there is any way I can deduce with a regular expression whether
or not an ISO type name could match it.

    Nigel.