RE: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names

Autor: Hana Breyer Priselac
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] system filter and non ascii names
Nigel.Metheringham@??? wrote:

> As far as I know there is no way of fixing this with the tools that are
> available in the filter environment.

Thanks for an expert's answer. I'll show it to my managers who wanted me to
write an overcomplicated filter for allowing only certan files - a filter
that will do things it wasn't meant to do. (No need to say that it's also
impossible to tell the filter to _allow_ only .doc etc. files in an
environment where doc files often contain ISO characters...)
Yes, we actually really need a scanner.

Hana