Re: [Exim] Re: BUG: mailq doesn't behave as expected

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Rusty Russell
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users, mark
題目: Re: [Exim] Re: BUG: mailq doesn't behave as expected
In message <Pine.SOL.4.21.0102060823060.5188-100000@???> you wr
ite:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Rusty Russell wrote:
>
> > all the information. Even saying "there is mail in the queue that I'm
> > not showing you because you're not admin" would be enough.
>
> It would be easy enough to start with a line saying "Messages for xxx",
> if the caller is not an admin user, I guess.

s/for/from/

This would be lying, because it *doesn't* show messages from me.
Remember, mh sends via tcp to port 25, 127.0.0.1.

The whole concept of only showing "my" messages is broken. At least
give me notice that exim has failed!

Rusty.
--
Premature optmztion is rt of all evl. --DK