Re: [Exim] Re: BUG: mailq doesn't behave as expected

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dave C.
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Re: BUG: mailq doesn't behave as expected
Perhaps exim -bp (or 'mailq') should by default not output ANYTHING for
non-admin users, and there could be an option that would have to be
turned an 'allow-show-own-messages-in-queue' (probably that would be a
bad choice for the name of it though)