Re: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup

Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup
George Wright rearranged electrons thusly:

> Why mutt of course ;)
> I have the set sendmail= option set to /usr/sbin/exim.
> I know there is some sort of 'set envelope' or 'set reply' option
> that I can put into ~/.muttrc, but I haven't got the exact syntax

set envelope_from

for more mutt stuff take a look at http://www.dotfiles.com (and also the
heavily under construction http://mutt-newbie.sourceforge.net ...)

> I haven't looked at 'set untrusted_set_sender', so I will put that
> on the list to try.

erm ... you can declare just one or two users trusted to change the envelope
right? unless this is a home box connected over a dialup, where it wouldnt
matter :)

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org