RE: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup

Autor: George Wright
A: 'Jerry A!', Dave C.
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Remote delivery problem on dialup
Why mutt of course ;)
I have the set sendmail= option set to /usr/sbin/exim.
I know there is some sort of 'set envelope' or 'set reply' option
that I can put into ~/.muttrc, but I haven't got the exact syntax
right yet (still need to look that one up). Also in mutt, after the
letter is written, I have tried ESC-f to rewrite the from, but to
no avail.

But I have also been using the command line technique
(as described in the exim spec under testing, the docs use
a "postmaster" example). Again, local delivery is fine, remote
seemingly doesn't make it. AFAIK doing it this way is akin to
the qmail inject.

I haven't looked at 'set untrusted_set_sender', so I will put that
on the list to try.

Thanks again everyone, George