[Exim] copy header(s) into local error messages?

Author: Lutz Pressler
To: exim-users
CC: lp
Subject: [Exim] copy header(s) into local error messages?
Hello,

3.20 will have the features to mostly allow us changing from a multi (many)
instances to an one exim setup.
What I think would be necessary to not loose functionality in any case -
and IMHO usefull in general - is a possibility to copy header(s) from
the message "at fault" to locally generated error messages (and warnings).

Something like main configuration settings
errmsg_copy_headers = list:of:header:names
warning_copy_headers = list:of:header:names
(maybe expanded).

Philip, what do you think? Or is there a way to do this already? I haven't
found one.

Regards,
Lutz

--
  _              |  Lutz Pressler          |  Tel: ++49-551-3700002
 |_     |\ |     |  Service Network GmbH   |  FAX: ++49-551-3700009