Re: [Exim] Mysql issues

Author: Guillaume Finance
To: Exim Group
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mysql issues
Hello,

Regarding the performance, if my email server is a Pentium II 400 MHz, 128
Mb RAM - Slackware 7 Linux, is it gonna be fine running Mysql for email
account information storage ?
Currently I have 30 email accounts approx - what could be the limit of email
accounts with my configuration ? (taking into account an average for the
traffix generated by an email account)

cheers
Guillaume