[Exim] Filters, filters and ... well, FILTERS :)

Author: Andromeda
To: Exim
Subject: [Exim] Filters, filters and ... well, FILTERS :)
Hello all,

since my system is starting to develop into a wonderful place for various
people to receive mail, I want to be able to give my users the ability to
reject mail in their own personal blacklists without having to install
complicated procmail recipes.

Now I see that "fail" is reserved for system filters, but
spec_toc.html#TOC767 states an example that could be a solution. Which
filter option would be better?

The user filter (which runs from the user's home), the system-wide user
configurable filter (which is run as per example), or procmail? My gut
feeling says the middle one. If so, how exactly do I set it up (and make it
work properly)?

I'd appreciate pointers in the right direction.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98