Re: [Exim] variable From:

Author: Dave C.
To: der.hans
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] variable From:
I'm assuming this is your personal workstation. I have a similar
setup.. The problem is probably not the sig, but the "Sender:" header
that exim adds.. My solution was to just add headers_remove=Sender to
the appropriate transport(s).. You would definately only want to do
this on a box that wasnt serving mail for lots and lots of users..