[Exim] exim through gateway?

Author: ktb
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Website searching (Was Re: [Exim] exim through gateway?)
Subject: [Exim] exim through gateway?
I've searched the archives but every subject heading that looks
hopeful results in "We're sorry, we hit a bug." What I want to do
is use mutt, exim, and procmail to send and receive mail. The
computer I want to run exim on is on Debian 2.2 and is behind a
firewall running OpenBSD. At this point I'm just trying to send
mail to my isp. I've used eximconfig trying to come up with some
config file that will work. Is it possible to use exim in the way
I'm trying to? Do I have to do anything special to make it work
through the gateway (NAT)? Are there any good (easy to follow) docs
describing my scenario?
Thanks,
kent