[Exim] recipients_reject_except and lsearch*@

Author: Bernd Sontheimer
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] recipients_reject_except and lsearch*@
Hi!

We are using the rbl_reject_recipients feature together with the
recipients_reject_except option. Because we let our customers
decide if they want to be added to the exception list, we have put
the except-information into a file.

recipients_reject_except = lsearch;...filename

works fine, but i want to include whole domains like *@exclude.de

So the no_reject_file contains entries like:

xyz@???
abc@???
*@exclude.de

As soon as i add the *@-option in the configure-file, like

recipients_reject_except = lsearch*@;...filename

the whole lookup doesn't work any longer. Then *no* eMail-
addresses are excluded from blocking even those without a *.

Does anyone have me a hint what i did wrong or how i can solve
this?

Thanks and regards,

Bernd

Bernd Sontheimer                       phone  +49 7361 93810
Sontheimer Datentechnik GmbH           fax   +49 7361 938181
Ulmer Str. 130                       e-Mail sontheim@???
73431 Aalen, Germany                      http://www.sdt.net