Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except and lsearch*@

Author: Frank Elsner
To: Bernd Sontheimer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] recipients_reject_except and lsearch*@
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 13:08:08 +0100 "Bernd Sontheimer" wrote:
> We are using the rbl_reject_recipients feature together with the
> recipients_reject_except option. Because we let our customers
> decide if they want to be added to the exception list, we have put
> the except-information into a file.
>
> recipients_reject_except = lsearch;...filename
>
> works fine, but i want to include whole domains like *@exclude.de
>
> So the no_reject_file contains entries like:
>
> xyz@???
> abc@???
> *@exclude.de

exclude.de
             alone in one line should do the trick.

together with
                    recipients_reject_except = dbm;DBM/recipients_reject_except
this worked for me.

Frank Elsner  /                           c/o  Technische Universitaet Berlin |
 ____________/                                 ZRZ, Sekr. E-N 50              |

|                                              Einsteinufer 17                |

|Voice: +49 30 314 23897                       D-10587 Berlin                 |
|SMTP : Elsner@???                Germany       _________________|