Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Using AMaViS configuration help
V. T. Mueller rearranged electrons thusly:

> Depends on how many mails w/ attachments you handle, how large those are,
> and most of all how many scanners you use with amavis.

Corporate mailserver == Lots of marketing and corporate types sending several
megs worth of M$ Office attachments even when plain text suffices, and HTML
formatted mail _always_. Also, lots of kids forwarding each other
photographs, screensavers and such (and getting larted if it becomes too much
of a nuisance - sadly, larts directed at the corporate types would prove
rather detrimental to the state of my job <g>)

> well. As is also covered in detail in various posts in the archives is
> that for scalability, mostly disk I/O matters.

/me is digging ... busily digging.

danke schon

    -s (so much archived stuff, so little time to dig - I need a backhoe)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@???
Linux is like a Teepee - No Windows, No Gates, Apache Inside