[Exim] Forwarding and headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tristan Graham
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Forwarding and headers
Hi,

I am having a few problems finding a flexible mail forwarding solution for
a number of virtual domains. I set up a smartuser solution to cope with the
three cases that we have i.e. user@domain -> anotheruser@anotherdomain,
        @domain -> anotheruser@anotherdomain,
        %1@domain -> %1@anotherdomain.
These are all done with a dbm lookup on the same config file which is
dynamically updated during the day.

However, I have now come accross the problem that the new_address option
appears to be rewriting the message headers rather than using an Envelope.
Is there a better solution that uses envelopes properly, and is there a way
to implement this in such a way that I dont have to define the domains as
being local (because they aren't local as such) ? I basically need to mimic
the same behaviour as sendmail does with virtual domains.

Tristan.