Re: [Exim] Forwarding and headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tristan Graham
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Forwarding and headers
On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Tristan Graham wrote:

> However, I have now come accross the problem that the new_address option
> appears to be rewriting the message headers rather than using an Envelope.

Please give more details (preferably an example message which goes
wrong, and the configuration file you are using). If used without a
transport, new_address should act just like an aliasing operation (which
modified envelopes).

> Is there a better solution that uses envelopes properly, and is there a way
> to implement this in such a way that I dont have to define the domains as
> being local (because they aren't local as such) ? I basically need to mimic
> the same behaviour as sendmail does with virtual domains.

The domains are handled locally. That's really what local_domains is all
about. If you don't want to put them in local_domains, you can pick them
off in a domainlist router, route them to the local host, and set
self=local. This then passes them to the directors. But it takes more
work that just setting local_domains.